As samples get smaller and more numerous, the need for novel methods to purify samples and improve assays has led Pall to develop a broad line of multi-well filter plate platforms. Multi-well filter plates can be used across a wide array of life science and analytical applications. They enable rapid sample preparation workflows and are ideal for use in both automated high through put and manual operations. Pall supplies filter plates in 24, 96 and 384-well configurations. Filter plates are available with a wide range of Pall’s proprietary membrane and media technology to enable scientists to advance their most challenging applications.
- Multi-well filter plates allow for high throughput and rapid sample processing
- Filter plates can be utilized across a number of life science and analytical applications and workflows
- Various filter choices – Specialized membranes and media accommodates a range of applications to guarantee success
- Optimized outlet tips – Minimizes sample leakage during incubation steps and reduces the presence of hanging drops following filtration
- Smooth well design – Provides consistency in filtration times, as well as efficient sample and bead recovery
- Optimized well geometry – Results in fast, uniform filtration rates across filter plates, thereby improving well-to-well, plate-to-plate, and lot-to-lot consistency
- Automation compatible – Manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines, allowing plates to be run in manual, semi-automated, and automated processes
Shop Filter Plates
24-well Filter Plates
Pall offers two 24-well filter plates, the AcroPrep 24-well Clarification and Sterile Filtration Plate and the AcroPrep 24-well Sterile Filtration Plate.
96-well Filter Plates
96-well filter plates are available with various media and membranes that can be used across a range of laboratory life science and analytical applications.
384-well Filter Plates
Available in a variety of membrane configurations, AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates meet the requirements of numerous applications.